Wednesday, June 17, 2009

About Anu Art Creation






Anu'z Art Creation is basicly my mom idea. I never knews i have such talent, all the while i will watch my sis or my mum doing all this kinda stuff and wondering how they does that. Than i started to do some drawing on paper and my mum only suggest me to learn more on the kolam and mehendi. And that was 7 years back and i have slowly learn the skills and brush up my talents. Should thank to my mum for such idea , which lead me to wher am i now..thanks mum.
Now with Anu'z Art Creation , im providing All kinda kolam service... even you can come with your own idea or picture, i will make it in reality for you. Mehendi service is avaiable in Klang valley with free transport charge... & all kinda outdoor photo shot with make up and story album.
Trust Anuz art creation and we can promise we will never dissapoint you .....
Trust us and you will never regret....

Any enquiries please leave a note to me email with your contact num... @ anuz.artcreation@gmail.com

Or you may contact me ... anu @ 016-9687006

Msn ::
anengesh@hotmail.com
Yahoo ::
s_anu07@yahoo.com
Facebook ::
s_anu07@yahoo.com

You may join my group in FB :: anuz art creation or http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=91779413595&ref=ts

Or click at this link :: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/album.php?aid=261878&id=780595197

Or click at this link :: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=242220&id=780595197













No comments:

Post a Comment